Stuff in the Pail: C
Hello again, dear readers. This is the last set of recommendations in our ABC series, so C is the letter of the day. Once more, we have music, movies, books, and miscellaneous as categories…
• The album Crash from Decyfer Down is one of my favorite albums. The song Desperate has a really cool sound.
• The violin cover of One Republic’s Counting Stars by Alison Sparrow. I love her covers, they are simply lovely.
• The songs Cut, Cage, and Chocolate and Ice Cream by Plumb, three of my favorite songs from one of my favorite Christian artists.
• Crowder. They have a bunch of great songs, including Red Letters, How He Loves, and All My Hope.
• The song Cages by Needtobreathe. It’s amazing.
• Calvin and Hobbes by Watterson. -This is the best comic ever! I love it so much.
• C.S. Lewis’s book Mere Christianity is a classic. I like how it’s Christian, not really denominational. Lewis wrote a bunch of books, such as The Chronicles of Narnia.
• The Innocence of Father Brown by Chesterton. I love mystery; and this is a collection of short stories, so it doesn’t take forever to read.
• Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Sci-fi fairytale retellings, anyone? There’s four books in The Lunar Chronicles, and I devoured all of them.
• Cars. Although it makes me homesick for the desert, I love this movie.
• The Croods, it’s a DreamWorks masterpiece.
• Chicken Little. Baseball, aliens, and an underdog (underchicken?) … It’s great.
• Crown of Beauty Magazine. One of my favorite websites. Check it out here: Link.
• Culture of Life 1972. This is a clothing company that supports pro-life charities. I have yet to buy anything from them, I’ll confess, but they have some adorable clothes: Link
• Crayolas, and a stack of coloring books. You with me?
What are you loving that starts with the letter “C”? Comment below.
(You know the drill, keep all comments respectful and kind, any that aren’t won’t be posted:)