Stuff in the Pail: A
So, Stuff in the Pail is going to be our semi-regular recommendations for you guys. We may or may not have a theme, but today, it’s the letter “A“. (B and C will come along later).
The plan, at least for now is to have four categories: books, music, movies, and miscellaneous.
• My first Skillet album was Awake. It’s awesome and has hits like Monster and Hero, as well as one of my favorites, Never Surrender. -Don’t let the weird cover turn you off from this great Christian rock band.
• In keeping with the Christian rock theme, my second recommendation is Thousand Foot Krutch’s album The Art of Breaking. Love it. It’s bouncy and fun. My favorite song (if you care) is Slow Bleed. Yes, it sounds like it’d be weird, but listen to it and relate.
• Another awesome rock band is Flyleaf. It’s heavier than the other two, but really good. The two songs I’m suggesting both start with A: there’s Again and All Around Me.
• Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery. Anne is awesome! You should read this…
• Auralia’s Colors by Jeffrey Overstreet. A beautifully written fantasy novel.
• Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. We’re all mad here. And that’s all I have to say about that.
Anne, Auralia, and Alice are all good company.
• Ant-man and the Wasp. This is the only one I can think of. Plus, you know, I sorta relate to Ant-man being on house arrest…
• Apples to Apples. A seriously fun card game.
• Allrecipes. They have recipes for everything. I like it. They have a website, as well as a magazine.
• American Ninja Warrior. Yeah. I’m excited for the new season… You?
So, A is a difficult letter, but I hope you found some cool stuff.
What are you loving that starts with the letter A? Let us know in the comments below!